Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Mysterious Case Of The Missing Blogger.......




It was a dark and stormy night..........(I think all posts with Mysterious in the title should start like that!!)
.......and I love blogging, I think it's a great medium for all kinds of people to express themselves and share a little (or a lot) about what makes them tick, things that they love and their opinions in general. I have my favorites that I check in with everyday for a new post and when there isn't one I have to admit to my disappointment! I have fallen off the blogging wagon due to a few things (one being frustrations with photoghraphy) and while I don't have a huge following (hmmm due to the lack of posts perhaps??) I apologize to anyone who has checked in only to be disappointed! Thanks for checking and I am back (with Lily in tow)

No comments: