Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ooohhhh.....bright and shiny stuff........ *drool*

I feel like maybe I've been neglecting myself a little. I mean, my filly has gotten a new bridle, 2 new halters, cotton training reins AND Mrs.Pastures cookies (although she only counts the cookies of course) Ok seriously, the only things below that I'm going to get are the Fat Babies because I have no riding boots at the moment and the hat because It's cheap, cute and I like to wear something besides a ball cap now and again (but go SF anyway!!)




I love, love, love these Ariat Daisy boots. The low key colors, the daisy design, and you know coming from Ariat that they'll be pretty comfy from the get go (all the Ariats I've had so far have been) These would be great for a little two-steppin' or a Cowboy Cha Cha!











For riding...... got to get some Fat Babies! No reason why "function" cannot meet "too damn cute" to pass up! Plus, I just like saying "fat baby boots" over and over ; )








All the jewelry that I own is sterling silver. I just love it and I've always prefered how it looks compaired to gold (and luckily for me it's cheaper than gold too!) I already have a cute little pair of sterling horse shoe earrings, but I love how these hang from that little chain.....sooooo cute!!




Last but not least I love a cool, cheap, cute western style raffia/straw hat. I always have one on hand every spring/summer season, heck I'll wear it on a sunny day in the middle of winter! Love it for the trail to keep the sun out of my eyes and to cover a less than stellar hair day just about anytime!



























2 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Great stuff! You definitely deserve to treat yourself. I really like the first pair of boots....and I have a pair almost just like those fat baby's! :)

Velvet Valeska said...

Thank you, I agree that a little treat is in order!!